• EARN WHILE LEARN

    Hello Everyone!
    Yesterday I got DD of Rs.3000 from ISC(IndiaStudyChannel). I was working for this site. Today I am so happy. I found this site when I was searching for the sites which pay for your contribution. I desperately wanted some money for our trip in summer vacations thats why I joined this site despite of allegations of that 90% of the such programs on internet are fake. I told my friends to join ISC but none of them had faith on it, some joined it but left it in between. I really worked hard and waited , because somewhere in my heart I knew that one day I will get worth of it.
    I also want to thank Mr. Timmy for his cooperation while transition. Mr. Tony has always helped us for improving our content and performance. ISC is really a genuine site and I will continue working for it.
    If you are also interested to join this site and wanna know much more about its paying programs ,visit following link:http://www.indiastudychannel.com?ref=yankeeh
    Pic of DD(:( I don't have high resolution camera)

1 comments:

  1. deep gupta says:

    hello ashish, I think this is the changed version of your site & there is a fascility u have to add i.e. trackometer so that u can see the details of visitors of ur site

Leave a Reply